Tuesday 18 May 2010

Bromsgrove Shit!

Mega hyped after listening to THPS 2 soundtrack, so what I started skateboarding because of a computer game i'm still doing it all these years later!

Anyway all the punk rock reminded me of some the original Bromsgrove punk rocker skaters in particular one dude Cot Death Chris aka John Cree$e (his hip hoppin alter ego).

Check the player for some of the Bromsgrove Hip Hop him and few other locals made...

Julie Kirkbride suckin' on my mother f*ckin Bromsgrove dick x


R U Word Lig

Word Lig | MySpace Music Videos

1 comment:

  1. Aye Aye Swansong,
    nice weblog you got going on here. Keepin' the Sanders flame burning – I'll frequent this site. Diggin' being referred to as an original Grove punk rocker skater, ha ha. I got some old skool punk skating footage on vimeo, check it out. Also look out for Street Dave's Leeds BMX blog, Streetpain.

    Keep up the good work,
    Chris warsop AKA CREE$E.

    ReplyDelete